London can be so expensive so heres our top 5 free attractions to visit!
1. British Museum – Home to 8 million artefacts spread over 94 galleries!
2. Trafalgar Square – Near Charing Cross station and very close to the National Gallery
3. Buckingham Palace – London residence of Queen Elizabeth II. Did you know the Palace has its own Post Office, Doctors Surgery, Cinema and Swimming Pool!
4. Tower Bridge – Coming up to its 125th anniversary, Tower Bridge is a must see iconic landmark of the London Skyline.
5. Covent Garden – Social, Shopping and Tourist hot spot in the West End of the capital. Visited by over 44 million people every year!
There is so much to see and do in London, these are just a few suggestions that may help you to tick off anything on your to do list!
Vexento – Symptom